Do a Google search. You’ll likely find many answers to this question. Ask a personal trainer and the answer would be six. Ask a dietitian, you’ll get three. Seek out…Read More
Editorial: Women who regularly follow a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet face increased risk for cardiovascular disease, according to a prospective, observational study in BMJ. Some 43,000 Swedish women, aged 30 to 49…Read More
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Binge eating / compulsive overeating, emotional eating, bulimia, and food addiction
- Digestive health (FODMAPS elimination protocol for irritable bowel syndrome [IBS]; Crohn's disease; ulcerative colitis; gluten sensitivity, Small Intestinal Bowel Overgrowth [SIBO]; GERD/reflux)
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyle transitions
- Eating with intuition and purpose
- Individualized nutrition plans for empowered living and intentional eating for all other conditions