Editorial: Women who regularly follow a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet face increased risk for cardiovascular disease, according to a prospective, observational study in BMJ. Some 43,000 Swedish women, aged 30 to 49…Read More
Vegetarians are healthier than omnivores. It’s true. Research has shown that vegetarians have less heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer and other significant diseases that reduce quality of life. And that…Read More
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Binge eating / compulsive overeating, emotional eating, bulimia, and food addiction
- Digestive health (FODMAPS elimination protocol for irritable bowel syndrome [IBS]; Crohn's disease; ulcerative colitis; gluten sensitivity, Small Intestinal Bowel Overgrowth [SIBO]; GERD/reflux)
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyle transitions
- Eating with intuition and purpose
- Individualized nutrition plans for empowered living and intentional eating for all other conditions