- 3/4 cup cooked rainbow quinoa
- 2-3 tablespoons vanilla plant-based yogurt (i.e., soy, almond, coconut)
- Pinch cardamom
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 8 fresh blackberries
- 2 large fresh strawberries, sliced
- 18 fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. In a single serve bowl, stir together cooked quinoa, yogurt, and cardamom until smooth.
2. Arrange toppings: walnuts, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and chia seeds on top of quinoa.
3. Serve immediately.
(Vegan, Gluten-Free) Substitute dairy if that’s OK in your eating plan
Credit to Sharon Palmer, RDN, the Plant-Powered Dietitian