- This event has passed.
New Moon Depth: Yoga Kula Practice
October 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$30
A Practice of Diving Deep with Sara Davidson Flanders
It’s a new moon practice! The new moon is traditionally a time of contemplation, diving in to the oceanic flow of potent creative energy. We’ll be moving in to the inner explorations of awareness and experience. This will be a practice rich with hip and leg openers, side stretches and a some hip opening backbends. We’ll be gathering in a beautiful space in the Whitney Towers Apartments in Watertown, MA with an invitation to gather afterward if the spirit moves you to share some lunch.
- Anusara Kula Gathering
- Refined and Engaging Alignment
- Thematically Rich Philosophy woven throughout
- Stay afterward and share time and have some lunch together
- When: Saturday, October 27th, 2018
- Where: Whitney Tower Apartments 275 Main Street Watertown, MA 02472
- Time and Cost: 10am-12pm, $30
Use the button below to register for this class.