- This event has passed.
Negotiating Relationships for IFS
March 3 - March 8
Self-Leadership for Healing
This Kripalu March retreat will focus on relational parts – therapists with parts in reaction to clients parts, coupled partners with parts in reaction to each other’s parts, parental and child related parts….and geared towards getting to know protector dynamics and the YouTurn needed to make changes to the relational the dynamics.
This would be a fun workshop to do in pairs or groups of all sorts (mother/daughter, brothers, friends, couples) and will also be, of course, great for anyone to get know and work with their parts in relationship, especially with “tormentors.”
Participants do not need to know the IFS model at all to come to the retreat.
The 2019 March Kripalu IFS workshop/retreat opens Sunday evening March 3rd and ends Friday lunchtime March 8th.
The IFS Kripalu workshop is a place where people can:
- Do significant personal work both alone and with a partner.
- Introduce friends, colleagues, family and loved ones to the IFS model.
- Get a chance to learn from Richard Schwartz in person about his model.
- Get their IFS CEUs for certification/re-certification.
- Get a chance to deepen their IFS understanding and expand their IFS toolbox, even if they have already trained in the model. There are excellent and experienced staff and Dick, himself, to help participants gain deeper knowledge of and practice in the model.
- Send couples and people stuck in relational dynamics.
- Come to work on relationally triggered parts with clients, partners, friends, and family.
- Send clients who you would like to get a taste of the IFS experience and model.
- Have a shared, all around meaningful, IFS adventure in a fun and healing setting.
The setting of the workshop is at Kripalu and in the beautiful Berkshire mountains near the charming town of Lenox with unique shops and great restaurants, many outdoor hikes and scenic drives, and many other cultural and natural opportunities. Meanwhile, Kripalu itself has much to offer from healthy and delicious food to peaceful views and walks, swimming, drumming, yoga, massage, and much, much more. The workshop historically has been a special event and it is held within a deep and rich community set within a beautiful and vibrant area.
Learn more at: https://kripalu.org/presenters-programs/negotiating-relationships-ifs-self-leadership-healing