- This event has passed.
Internal Family Systems Therapy
August 4, 2019 - August 9, 2019
Embodying the Healing Wisdom
For everyone, including therapists, non-therapists, and seasoned IFS practitioners.
The world’s religions teach that there is an untarnished essence within us, a Self from which wisdom, healing, and spiritual energy flow. We rarely experience this Self because it is obscured by self-protective psychological mechanisms, or lost in the fear, pain, and shame of past trauma.
The Internal Family Systems (IFS) model helps you access the Self and bring its natural compassion and confidence into daily life. People who have used IFS report profound shifts in previously constraining feelings and beliefs. IFS introduces you to a detailed map of your psyche, including all subpersonalities and their inner conflicts. The Self then forms healing relationships with each of them.
Whether you want to deepen your skills or do personal work, this program offers the opportunity for transformative inner exploration and learning.
- August 4, 2019
- August 9, 2019
Diana Dugan Richards
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Binge eating / compulsive overeating, emotional eating, bulimia, and food addiction
- Digestive health (FODMAPS elimination protocol for irritable bowel syndrome [IBS]; Crohn's disease; ulcerative colitis; gluten sensitivity, Small Intestinal Bowel Overgrowth [SIBO]; GERD/reflux)
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyle transitions
- Eating with intuition and purpose
- Individualized nutrition plans for empowered living and intentional eating for all other conditions