- This event has passed.
2-hour Workshops on Hunger, Fullness and Body Image
November 19 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Join me for four 2-hour workshops as we collectively and individually explore:
Hunger (Nov 19th 4:30-6:30p EST):
This workshop will begin the gentle inquiry of your hunger in a parts mapping experiential exercise. We’ll explore who’s hungry, what you’re hungry for, and how to identify when it’s time to eat!
- Who’s at the Table in your inner world ….
- How you identify hunger sensations ….
- How does hunger impact your mood and energy?
Fullness (Feb 25th 4:30-6:30p EST):
In this workshop, we’ll spend time defining fullness and satiety and our innate wisdom in knowing when to end the meal. In an experiential exercise, you’ll discover the parts of you at odds with each other around fullness and begin to develop a deeper understanding of their needs and what drives them to fulfill those needs.
- What is fullness, satiety, satisfaction, and contentment?
- How do you know when to end a meal?
- How does fullness impact you?
Body Image (Jan 1st, 4:30-6:30p EST):
This workshop encourages exploration of the sensations in our body that affect how we see ourselves and expose the parts expressing those to our compassion. We’ll also see how body diversity is expected, and how we can learn to encourage and respect the variations we see.
- Define and explore body image.
- Staying with Sensation so we stop pushing emotions away.
- Transforming internalized body loathing and shame into liking and accepting your body.
Burdens: Personal, Legacy, Cultural (Jan 21st 4:30-6:30p EST)
In this experiential workshop, we’ll set out to discover:
- How did we become disconnected from our Self wisdom?
- Mapping legacy burdens.
Link to register coming soon!
- November 19
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm