If you’re newer to my site, you’ll have found how I invited you into the realm of...
Join me as I collaborate with The PATH PROGRAM’s Body Confidence & Food Freedom meetings for four 2-hour workshops . We’ll collectively and individually explore:
Hunger (Feb 25th 4:30-6:30p EST):
This workshop will begin the gentle inquiry of your hunger in a parts mapping experiential exercise. We’ll explore who’s hungry, what you’re hungry for, and how to identify when it’s time to eat!
- Who’s at the Table in your inner world ….
- How you identify hunger sensations ….
- How does hunger impact your mood and energy?
Fullness (Mar 25th 4:30-6:30p EST):
In this workshop, we’ll spend time defining fullness and satiety and our innate wisdom in knowing when to end the meal. In an experiential exercise, you’ll discover the parts of you at odds with each other around fullness and begin to develop a deeper understanding of their needs and what drives them to fulfill those needs.
- What is fullness, satiety, satisfaction, and contentment?
- How do you know when to end a meal?
- How does fullness impact you?
Body Image (Apr 22nd, 4:30-6:30p EST):
This workshop encourages exploration of the sensations in our body that affect how we see ourselves and expose the parts expressing those to our compassion. We’ll also see how body diversity is expected, and how we can learn to encourage and respect the variations we see.
- Define and explore body image.
- Staying with Sensation so we stop pushing emotions away.
- Transforming internalized body loathing and shame into liking and accepting your body.
Burdens: Personal, Legacy, Cultural (May 27th 4:30-6:30p EST)
In this experiential workshop, we’ll set out to discover:
- How did we become disconnected from our Self wisdom?
- Mapping legacy burdens.
To hear a teaser about each workshop, join me at 7:30pm on Feb 14, Mar 14, Apr 11, and May 16 using this link – Body Confidence & Food Freedom.
More information about the PATH program. Link to register coming soon!