- The Overnight Diet - The world’s first medically proven diet to produce instant, lasting results. You will lose up to 2 pounds the first night, 9 pounds the first week, and continue your weight loss every week after. Now Caroline Apovian, M.D. and Diana Cullum-Dugan, leading experts and authority on nutrition and weight management, bring you the diet that has helped thousands of their patients lose weight—and keep it off.
- DASH for Health Program – Lose weight, feel great.
Online nutrition program — read the results at http://www.jmir.org/2008/4/e52/HTML »
- American Dietetic Association »It’s All About Eating Right. You realize the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits. But getting the best and most accurate information isn’t always easy online. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association) is here to assist you in your search for answers. Registered dietitians (RDs) are the food and nutrition experts. Find out if it’s time to seek the assistance of a registered dietitian.
- Vegetarian Nutrition.net - A consumer site for those interested in or already are participating in a vegetarian eating style.
- Cambridge Naturals - Elizabeth Stagl has an advanced degree in Nutrition Science. She consults by appointment with customers using evidence-based science for the use of nutritional supplementation for particular heath conditions.
- Multi-Service Eating Disorders Association - MEDA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention and treatment of eating disorders and disordered eating.It empowers individuals to live free of body, food and weight obsessions. MEDA believes in a model of full recovery in which we all participate. New support group for women over 35 every Thursday 11:15a-12:15p. Begins June 28th!
- Anusara Yoga: www.anusarayoga.com »
- Yoga Studios:
- Healthworks Fitness
Perfect a yoga pose. Feel more confident.
325 Harvard St. in Brookline – get directions »
- Mount Auburn Club
Explore for yourself the calming benefits of Eastern practice. With increased mind/body awareness, discover ways to control the effects of stress and develop a more balanced approach to maintaining your physical and emotional well-being.
57 Coolege Avenue in Watertown – get directions »
- Samara Yoga Studio is a sunny, large yoga studio in the heart of the diverse and artistic community of Davis Square, 249 Elm St., Somerville. Find a full schedule of classes, esteemed teachers array of backgrounds, trainings and many years of experience with mindful movement and contemplative practice.
- Healthworks Fitness
- Online Yoga Resources: Yoga Boston »
Others of Interest
- F.I.T. – Functional. Innovative. Training. Individualized and small group personal training that provides a professionally tailored, challenging workout experience. FIT will safely coach motivated clients to reach their personal health and fitness goals. FIT can be FUN!
- Reconnect with Food® is a systematic, life-transforming, yoga-based eating disorder treatment program, empowering you to make changes from the inside out, creating a natural shift in your relationship with food. Reconnect with Food »