- Good Measures – Good Measures is a provider of Registered Dietitian services that combines the expertise of a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), and the latest evidenced-based nutrition science with the power of a state-of-the-art digital platform (available via iPhone, Android, and the Web) to help support you in behavior change related to eating and exercise.
- Multi-Service Eating Disorders Association - MEDA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention and treatment of eating disorders and disordered eating. It empowers individuals to live free of body, food and weight obsessions. MEDA believes in a model of full recovery in which we all participate. Offering ongoing support groups for women. Diana is a professional member of MEDA.
- DASH for Health Program – Online nutrition program aimed to help you lose weight and lower cholesterol and blood pressure. Rated #1 diet overall by U.S. News and World Report. Read the results at http://www.jmir.org/2008/4/e52/HTML » Diana is the dietitian for this program.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics »It’s All About Eating Right. You realize the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits. But getting the best and most accurate information isn’t always easy online. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association) is here to assist you in your search for answers.
- Vegetarian Nutrition for Consumers - A consumer site for those interested in or already are participating in a vegetarian eating style. Diana serves as the coordinator for getting educational resources on this site.
- The Overnight Diet - The world’s first medically proven diet to produce instant, lasting results. You will lose up to 2 pounds the first night, 9 pounds the first week, and continue your weight loss every week after. Now Caroline Apovian, M.D. and Diana Cullum-Dugan, leading experts and authority on nutrition and weight management, bring you the diet that has helped thousands of their patients lose weight—and keep it off. Meal plans and recipes, smoothie and spa drink recipes by Diana Cullum-Dugan.
- Home Plate Advantage - Home Plate Advantage Personal Chef Service with Laura MacDougall can help augment your healthy efforts by offering freshly prepared meals made in home for weekly consumption, parties, family get togethers or any event. Working together with Diana, we keep you on track with delicious meals for healthier living.
- Mount Auburn Club Explore for yourself the calming benefits of Eastern practice. With increased mind/body awareness, discover ways to control the effects of stress and develop a more balanced approach to maintaining your physical and emotional well-being. 57 Coolidge Avenue in Watertown – get directions »