Yoga therapy takes us back to the original roots of yoga. One teacher. One student. Teaching the mind to connect to the body to find stillness. Holistic wellness.
Benefits of one-on-one yoga therapy
- Promote recovery from anxiety, depression, poor self-worth, addictions and eating disorders.
- Have health or physical limitations or are recovering from an injury or illness.
- To build strength, balance, confidence and flexibility both physically and emotionally.
- Improve circulation, cardiovascular health, digestion, metabolism, and reduce risk of chronic disease.
- Reduce stress and mental fatigue, improve concentration and productivity, and promote restful sleep.
- Open connective tissues to release chronic pain.
- Enhance your relationships—with food, friends, and loved ones.
As you can see, yoga practice subtly penetrates all the multiple layers of us — the physical body, breath body, emotional body, energetic body, and spiritual body (your Self).
Choose Namaste Nutrition for the highest level in quality of instruction, professionalism and reliability.