Private yoga takes us back to the original roots of yoga, as traditionally yoga was shared between one teacher and one student.
Reasons for private yoga
There are many reasons to consider private yoga instruction. Maybe you:
- Are so busy, there’s no time for class at a studio.
- Are brand new to yoga or have taken an extended break and not sure how to get started. Private yoga builds strength, confidence and flexibility starting where you are at a level you feel is right for you.
- Have health or physical limitations or are recovering from an injury or illness. Sessions are customized to fit your specific therapeutic needs.
- Are ready to take your practice to the next level to go deeper into more challenging poses.
- Feel intimidated in a group setting. In a private session, you choose exactly what you need. There’s no pressure.
Benefits of yoga
Yoga practice subtly penetrates all the multiple layers of us — the physical body, breath body, emotional body, energetic body, and spiritual body. Yoga helps us:
- Improve flexibility, strength, balance and coordination
- Reduced stress and mental fatigue
- Improve circulation and overall health by reducing risk of chronic disease
- Enhance concentration and productivity
- Deeper awareness and knowledge of your body and self
I know you are unique. Your personal health and fitness level, injuries, awareness, and personal intentions are at the forefront. Subtle adjustments to physical alignment allow a stronger foundation and greater understanding of yoga.
Choose Namaste Nutrition for the highest level in quality of instruction, professionalism and reliability.
Rates and appointments
Private yoga sessions are one-hour (unless otherwise specified) and are by appointment only (contact me »)
|Three Participants||$165||contact me for more info →|