You and I are partners on this journey to optimal health through food. As your partner, I support you to connect barriers to change to a toolbox of powerful and effective techniques that lead to success.
Through exploration of triggers and unconscious behaviors, you’ll discover the ability to identify deep-seated patterns that do not align with your internal and conscious goals. You’ll discover your personal desires and establish realistic expectations and goals. In that effort, the change you seek begins to happen.
Simple changes in diet can reduce mood swings, regulate blood sugar, increase energy and vitality, find your healthy weight, and improve digestion.
Initial Consultation: Full nutrition assessment that includes medical, weight and diet history, eating patterns and preferences, updating your nutrition knowledge database, calculating your needs, and establishing your plan (may include meal planning, food plans, grocery shopping, food records, optimal eating out choices and recipe ideas).
Follow-up Sessions: We’ll review your progress, update your plan as needed, and brainstorm lifestyle events that occur, like business travel, vacations, holiday meals, and birthday cake. May include review of food records and meal plans, revising nutrient intake to reflect weight loss, and cooking tips and recipes.
- Cuisine Coach – As needed, we’ll set a plan so you stay on track even when traveling (international travel included) or going to business dinners and parties. Phone consult and email support even while you’re away.
- Weight management
- Binge eating disorder / disordered eating
- Digestive health (irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, gluten sensitivity)
- Women’s health (eating to beat cancer, depression, infertility)
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyles
- Sports nutrition to establish performance enhancing dietary protocol
|Initial Nutrition Assessment (1-hr)||$130||contact me for more info →|
|Follow-up Visits (30-min)||$85||contact me for more info →|
|3-visit Package (10% off)||$270||contact me for more info →|
|20% off initial for Yoga for Mindful Eating Students||$104||contact me for more info →|
|Note: telephone counseling available|
We will meet at my office within the Center for Integrative Healing, 23 Main Street, Watertown Square, Watertown MA. There is ample metered parking behind the building.
My State of Massachusetts License is #1630